I have two tests in a week. Physics is one of them and I don't get Physics.
I have Biochemistry comprising 40% of my total mark the day after. Plus, I need to study for my Reproduction Lab. And I haven't gone thru much. Groaaaaaaaaaaan. And I have other responsibilities and activities to attend.
I feel like giving up.
I don't wanna work so hard.. why do I need to work so hard? why? why? why? why?
Here's why.
Because I serve a God who loves me. And He's gonna help me thru this. It's not gonna be easy but I'm gonna come out alright. And because He loves me I wanna give back to Him. And this is one of the ways I can. I will not, I cannot give up.
Help me Dad to serve you with joy, not grudgingly!
I have Biochemistry comprising 40% of my total mark the day after. Plus, I need to study for my Reproduction Lab. And I haven't gone thru much. Groaaaaaaaaaaan. And I have other responsibilities and activities to attend.
I feel like giving up.
I don't wanna work so hard.. why do I need to work so hard? why? why? why? why?
Here's why.
Because I serve a God who loves me. And He's gonna help me thru this. It's not gonna be easy but I'm gonna come out alright. And because He loves me I wanna give back to Him. And this is one of the ways I can. I will not, I cannot give up.
Help me Dad to serve you with joy, not grudgingly!
Comments
Post a Comment