I am exceptionally gifted and talented in one area:
LOSING MY THINGS -_-
It's what you call being disorganised and scatterbrained.
One minute it'll be in my hand, the next minute it's gone and I can't recall where I've put it.
I've been furiously journalling during my 2-week break. It's been so refreshing. This morning I have so much I want to journal about, but I can't seem to find my journal! And I've 20 minutes left before I need to head out the door.
Tidied my whole room, still no sign of it.
I am reminded about a prayer I heard an aunt of mine pray that sounded something like this:
Dear God,
Forgive me for being so careless.
I repent from my carelessness.
Teach me to be more responsible.
Lead me to where I've put my ....
In Jesus' name, Amen.
I was so challenged by that prayer - by how she naturally involves God in everything and seeks to honour Him in every aspect of her life no matter how small. :)
LOSING MY THINGS -_-
It's what you call being disorganised and scatterbrained.
One minute it'll be in my hand, the next minute it's gone and I can't recall where I've put it.
I've been furiously journalling during my 2-week break. It's been so refreshing. This morning I have so much I want to journal about, but I can't seem to find my journal! And I've 20 minutes left before I need to head out the door.
Tidied my whole room, still no sign of it.
I am reminded about a prayer I heard an aunt of mine pray that sounded something like this:
Dear God,
Forgive me for being so careless.
I repent from my carelessness.
Teach me to be more responsible.
Lead me to where I've put my ....
In Jesus' name, Amen.
I was so challenged by that prayer - by how she naturally involves God in everything and seeks to honour Him in every aspect of her life no matter how small. :)
Comments
Post a Comment