What is wrong with me?!
I'm normally really good with my spending, but these past two weeks, I've felt this insatiable urge to spend on so many things. Mind you, I haven't spent a cent yet, but it's been on my mind. This is probably not a good idea, but I am going to list the stuff I really wanna purchase, you know, just in case I forget. :D
1. $30 Book - All the light we cannot see (but this I can borrow from the library)
2. $25 for a $50 online tea voucher (their tea tastes soo good, but no, just no)
3. $50 for this mineral clay mask and rosehip oil lip balm (apparently au naturale eeek tempted)
4. $40 A woolly top for winter and new tights (I see clothing sales everywhere agh but do I really need more clothes? :S)
I think I'm definitely going to get #3, probably the closest to a "need" than the rest although it still doesn't necessarily qualify as one. Or maybe I should just lock up my credit card somewhere, and try and avoid going to the mall for at least another week until my spending urges calm down. Oh man.
I'm normally really good with my spending, but these past two weeks, I've felt this insatiable urge to spend on so many things. Mind you, I haven't spent a cent yet, but it's been on my mind. This is probably not a good idea, but I am going to list the stuff I really wanna purchase, you know, just in case I forget. :D
1. $30 Book - All the light we cannot see (but this I can borrow from the library)
2. $25 for a $50 online tea voucher (their tea tastes soo good, but no, just no)
3. $50 for this mineral clay mask and rosehip oil lip balm (apparently au naturale eeek tempted)
4. $40 A woolly top for winter and new tights (I see clothing sales everywhere agh but do I really need more clothes? :S)
I think I'm definitely going to get #3, probably the closest to a "need" than the rest although it still doesn't necessarily qualify as one. Or maybe I should just lock up my credit card somewhere, and try and avoid going to the mall for at least another week until my spending urges calm down. Oh man.
Comments
Post a Comment