I had another interview on Monday and that went so much better than the Friday one (except I didn't want the position as much as the Friday one). By this Friday, I will know if I get either position. I am just praying that God will prepare me especially if it's a "no" because I know I would find it really hard, but at the same time, I know He will give me the comfort and joy of His presence, and strength to keep applying for more. And if it is a yes, I should also pray that God will guard me against pride and to give Him all the glory. Even now, I give Him the glory for helping me not to despair as much as I did the last time I was applying for the clinical programme. Back then, I would probably be really really down, but this time, while I'm disappointed, there is so much comfort and security in knowing that under me there always will be His everlasting arms.
Heart of my own heart whatever befall
Still be my vision, O ruler of all
Heart of my own heart whatever befall
Still be my vision, O ruler of all
Comments
Post a Comment