Skip to main content

Caterpillars and Little Lulu

This blogpost is my way of showing you what happens when you study aqueous systems (Chemistry) for too long. Ugh.

Skyping mum and she thinks the flexed muscle emoticon looks like a caterpillar. Uhh, does it?

Oohh, I found the Little Lulu theme song on Youtube! I was a BIGGGG FANN of Little Lulu when I was little - used to watch it without fail, everyday after school on Cartoon Network. 
Now, Lulu's not featured on tv anymore, and she's replaced by trash like "Cow and Chicken" and "Courage the Cowardly Dog". 
And what's a Youtube clip without lyrics to sing-a-long to! ;)

  



(baum, be doom, ba di di di baum)
Oh Lulu!

Little Lulu, Little Lulu
With freckles on your skin
Always in and out trouble, but mostly always in

Using Dad's neck tie for the tail of your kite
Using Mom's lipstick for the letters you write

Little Lulu, Little Lulu
There's no one quite as smart
Doesn't matter what your doin' 
You're doin' it with your heart

Shining curls are dancing
And there's a sparkle in your eye
When should we look forward to your next surprise? 
What a surprise!

So the clock says seven-thirty
It's really after ten
Looks like Lulu's been repairing it again

So, do why? Why?
You know its true, Lu
And you're very hard to tame
Little Lulu, we love you Lu
Just the same, thesame
Little Lulu, we love you Lu
just... the... same!

(baum, be doom, ba di di di baum)
Luluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!! 





 .. look, more caterpillars! :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Uncomfortable memories

I wanted to reflect on a few things I couldn't do when I had my disc injury last year because again, I think it's important to see how far God has brought me. Warning that this is a hard read/ a bit of a downer, but it also might help you be grateful for so many movements we take for granted! These were 7 things I couldn't do at the height of my pain, but thankfully can now do. 1. Cutting my toenails - bending over was so painful and so hard for a few months and needed help with clipping them, which was so humbling 🦢🏻🦢🏻 2. Changing - it was quite painful to twist my body to change my clothes. Gosh I remember having so little motivation to get out of my pajamas or not even caring what I wear for work when I usually enjoy dressing up πŸ§₯πŸ‘šπŸ‘— 3. Sitting - probably the most painful activity of all, and I still have limits to this. For about 6 months, I could only sit for 30 mins before I experienced the disc pain. Those were the days where I had to stand up every 30 minutes ...

Just keep swimming

I think God is really really teaching me a lesson of perseverance in this season of my recovery. This season has undeniably bore such beautiful gifts, and the frustrations it comes with are real and tough too. Sometimes, I just ask God questions, not knowing if He will answer, but trusting that He lends me His ears to hear me. How much longer, God? Why can't I (fill in the blanks with my frustrations towards myself)?  Why can't You (fill in the blanks with my frustrations towards God)? At the heart of these questions, I think the main question I ask God is:  Do You see me God? Do You care for me? My most recent question I asked God is why did You allow this recent flare-up with my back to happen?  Everything was going so well and then You allowed me to have a setback. This even happened just before I was planning to join my church music team to play for an Alpha camp. I had to plan the day so I made sure I had enough rest and I couldn't as carefreely serve. Th...

Worries big and small

I remembered asking God why.. so often while I'm singing or while listening to the pastor preach or when I'm at my small group, my strength is renewed, my cares are released and my faith deepened. But not long after, I return to my tasks and responsibilities with drudgery and I worry worry worry worry worry. I got my answer through this sermon I was listening to: it's because though I lay my burdens down while I'm at church, at the end of the church service - I pick up my burdens and take the whole pile with me out the door. Ha. And this little article I just read (below) is pretty much saying the same thing, really blessed by it! ‘Casting all of your anxiety on Him because he cares for you’ 1 Peter 5:7. The word casting means to throw upon. It’s a deliberate forceful throwing. Some suggest Peter used this term because he was a fisherman and that involves taking a fishing net and forcefully throwing it out from the boat. Peter is actually quoting from Psalm 55:22...