A dear, dear friend couriered a gift to me today with a little note reading: "Abby, you've been working too hard. It is time to pamper yourself and relax a bit."
Awh mann, I'm tearing up.
Flying off at an unearthly hour on Thursday morning, haven't finished my project, so it's coming with me on holiday. It's been such an up-and-down process. This is so special. Heheh, more motivated to work harder now!!
Haven't opened it yet - the package looks too nice! It's like wrapped in weaved flax and it's about as thick as a fat textbook but is square-shaped :D
What could be inside? I'm even more touched by how thoughtful this gift is so I'm just as happy leaving it unwrapped. O-kay, but I admit, I'm curious.
*dabs eyes* *time to unwrap my first Christmas gift!* :)
Awh mann, I'm tearing up.
Flying off at an unearthly hour on Thursday morning, haven't finished my project, so it's coming with me on holiday. It's been such an up-and-down process. This is so special. Heheh, more motivated to work harder now!!
Haven't opened it yet - the package looks too nice! It's like wrapped in weaved flax and it's about as thick as a fat textbook but is square-shaped :D
What could be inside? I'm even more touched by how thoughtful this gift is so I'm just as happy leaving it unwrapped. O-kay, but I admit, I'm curious.
*dabs eyes* *time to unwrap my first Christmas gift!* :)
Comments
Post a Comment