Can't get this outta my head (:
"I am a mystery, I am a locked room in a tall tower.. While I am tuning you in, you are deciphering me, not such a mystery, not such a faint in a far away sound. It's love, it's love that holds us, we will be alright. It's truth, it's truth that shows us, if we'll walk in it's light."
- "Deciphering me", Brooke Fraser
Ah, I love her music! Puts me into a better frame of mind so I can work better :) Guess it's no surprise whose songs I'll be putting on repeat all day! (:
"I am a mystery, I am a locked room in a tall tower.. While I am tuning you in, you are deciphering me, not such a mystery, not such a faint in a far away sound. It's love, it's love that holds us, we will be alright. It's truth, it's truth that shows us, if we'll walk in it's light."
- "Deciphering me", Brooke Fraser
Ah, I love her music! Puts me into a better frame of mind so I can work better :) Guess it's no surprise whose songs I'll be putting on repeat all day! (:
Comments
Post a Comment