I see light returning to eyes that were once vacant, preoccupied, sad and troubled for so long now.
I'm scared that this is just something fleeting, but I push that thought away.
Because I know it's something more:
God is doing something new in your heart.
Waiting on God.. no matter how long.. is always worth the wait. :)
I'm scared that this is just something fleeting, but I push that thought away.
Because I know it's something more:
God is doing something new in your heart.
Waiting on God.. no matter how long.. is always worth the wait. :)
What about your eyes, Abby? I want to see light returning to them too.
ReplyDeleteCompared to the few years before, I've been handling things much much better in 2013 and this year :) I'm a lot less burdened and discouraged, and more hopeful in prayer irrespective of how much worse/better things get :) I really thank God.. can only be His work! we can go enjoy a fresh coconut next time I'm back to celebrate :P But def an improvement round the past 3 weeks.. God is so good!
ReplyDelete