God wants us to be happy in Him, in nothing but Him.
For whatever a man trusts in, from that He expects happiness.
He who is the ground of our faith
Should be the substance of our joy.
Whatever comes my way, whatever internship I get, whether I pass my practical exam next year, however the neuropsychology course today turns out to be even though I am going on my own, how much progress I make with my thesis given however hard I try (by Your strength!), wherever You want me to be..
I want to keep being happy in You.
What a privilege it is to rejoice in You.. that You require it of me for all the grace and mercy You have shown me.
Habakkuk 3:17-19
Though the fig tree should not blossom,
nor fruit be on the vines,
the produce of the olive fail
and the fields yield no food,
the flock be cut off from the fold
and there be no herd in the stalls,
yet I will rejoice in the Lord;
I will take joy in the God of my salvation.
God, the Lord, is my strength;
he makes my feet like the deer's;
he makes me tread on my high places.
Comments
Post a Comment