So my last paper was on Saturday but I still have work to do for research that's due on mid-December. Took Saturday off. Worked on it a little on Sunday. Today? I've just been procrastinating since 6:30a.m. and I still am. It's like my brain is protesting - and I just don't feel like doing anything but need to get some work going 'cos I'm going out a lot this week :(
Catchy song a friend shared with me - very nice! :D (doesn't matter if you don't understand a word ;))
Planning to get some work done after I post this though with this verse in mind :) "We do not want you to become lazy, but to imitate those who through faith and patience inherit what has been promised." Hebrews 6:12
Catchy song a friend shared with me - very nice! :D (doesn't matter if you don't understand a word ;))
Planning to get some work done after I post this though with this verse in mind :) "We do not want you to become lazy, but to imitate those who through faith and patience inherit what has been promised." Hebrews 6:12
Comments
Post a Comment