Just let me hear
Your finest whispers
As You gently call my name
And let me see
Your power and Your glory
Let me feel Your spirit's flame
Let me find You in the desert
Til' (I learn that) this sand is holy ground
And I am found completely surrendered
Just such beautiful words dontcha think?
That I may hear Your "finest whispers", Pa in everything I do - there's nothing else I will ever need or lack if You are with me and that You teach me to be consciously aware of You every waking moment.. how much more will You be able to use me and how much better will I be able to love You and love others for You.
There's nothing more amazing than the comfort and joy of Your presence, even in the midst of a trial and an uncertainty and a challenge.
And although I am so bad at being faithful and I keep making mistake after mistake, I am so thankful that You are always with me and that You will teach me.
Comments
Post a Comment